"I would highly recommend Top Producers for individuals who are seeking to advance their career or for companies seeking qualified candidates."
Director of Sales
|Click here to read more
What you can expect
- We will honor and respect your confidentiality.
- We will not present your resume to any client or prospective client without your expressed consent. Doing otherwise serves no purpose - why get a client excited about a candidate who may or may not be interested in speaking with them?
- We will communicate all information necessary so that you can make an educated decision.
- We will help you prepare for your interview to ensure you’re able to make the best presentation possible.
- We will accurately represent our client opportunities.
- We will work diligently in representing you to our clients and prospective clients to help you find the best possible career move.
- We will not distort the truth for personal gain.
- Our goal is that you will have no surprises.
What Top Producers expects
We do not charge candidates for our services. We believe that the following expectations govern the recruiter/candidate relationship.
- We encourage you to discuss any potential reason for change (RFC) with your current supervisor prior to initiating a search — not after you get an offer.
- Your patience with the detailed questions that we will ask to ascertain your top production.
- Communicate openly and honestly regarding all issues that will come up.
- We expect that you will refer a minimum of three top producing sales people or executives. We will help you advance your career and we expect you will help grow our business.
- We will openly discuss opportunities you have recently considered or are currently considering, including your specific likes and dislikes.
- We require that past supervisor references be provided prior to facilitating a meeting with one of our clients.
- Income will be discussed openly and W-2's will be provided upon request by us or one of our clients.
- Our goal is that we, too, have no surprises to explain to our clients.